top of page

sigold website Group

ציבורי·136 חברים

Today: Wigan v Manchester United live free 8 January 2024 Watch Online

3 hours ago — Manchester United and Wigan Athletic's FA Cup match is all set to be played on Monday afternoon. The soccer game can be watched on ESPN+ in ...

It's taken them a while to get going but after a fruitful festive period, Millwall are now back among the top-six challengers in the Championship. The Lions are now unbeaten in three, the last two of which they've won. Tables have turned between these two sides no longer is Middlesbrough favorite in such encounters and they really should be priced much higher for the win here as despite having 2 wins in a row at home right now away from home in 9 league games they got just 4 draws and lost 5 times the latest loss being at another promotion candidate Leeds losing the game with 4-0 in the end and they were also not much better away at QPR where with a lot of luck as away from home their game is indeed based on luck they drew 2-2. Tottenham's Son Heung-min described his recent military service as "tough" and added that he is almost at peak fitness for the restart of the Premier League. The 27-year-old forward performed three weeks mandatory service in South Korea in April, after recovering from surgery on a fractured arm. It's been a very busy three months," Son told the Spurs website. I don't know how the people [with me] felt, but for me the three weeks have been long, but a good experience. Derby carved out a few chances of their own, with some nice touches of class from Rooney to set things in motion but could not finish with the same precision. The victory secured Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s team a place in the quarter-finals, where they will face Norwich at Carrow Road on the weekend of 21/22 March. This is a match from elite league in Australia where I will bet on goals and that is very real for me, if we just see how this teams are played in last few weeks. So, Brisbane is in last round lost 1-2 and before that match, team is won even 4-3, while on the other side, Central Coast Mariners is probably better team, if we see players, and this team is in last three matches played 1-0, 1-3 and 1-3. Yes, over 3 is ok for me and I really see here at least three goals, maybe even more than that. Welsh midfielder Sophie Ingle grabbed a third with a 19th-minute left-footed half-volley and Norwegian Guro Reiten made it 4-0 midway through the second half with a header before Beth Mead scored a 74th-minute consolation goal for the Gunners. It was the first time since May 2013, against Liverpool, that Arsenal had conceded three goals or more at home. Marbella is in amazing form right now. They have won 4 of their last 5 matches and on their last match they have won it in the dying minutes against yeclano. They sit on 3rd spot right now and managed 25 points from 13 matches so far. They recorded 6 wins and 7 draws and remained undefeated in this season. I expect them to continue their undefeated run here as well. BookingPosted at 71' Nordi Mukiele (RB Leipzig) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 71' Foul by Nordi Mukiele (RB Leipzig). Posted at 71' Carlos Gruezo (FC Augsburg) wins a free kick on the left wing. BookingPosted at 68' Philipp Max (FC Augsburg) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 68' Philipp Max (FC Augsburg) has gone down, but the referee deems it simulation. BookingPosted at 67' Tin Jedvaj (FC Augsburg) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Pablo Hernández (Leeds United) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the right. Assisted by Kalvin Phillips with a cross following a corner. Posted at 79' Corner, Leeds United. Conceded by Chris Gunter. Posted at 79' Luke Ayling (Leeds United) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 79' Foul by Lucas Boyé (Reading). Posted at 83' Attempt missed. Ismaila Sarr (Watford) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the left. Assisted by Abdoulaye Doucouré following a set piece situation. Posted at 82' Foul by Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool). Posted at 82' Gerard Deulofeu (Watford) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 81' (Liverpool) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 81' Gerard Deulofeu (Watford). If I was not absolutely convinced that this is necessary for the future sustainability of our business, I would not be asking our employees to face these cuts. The Tynecastle club, who have one of the league's biggest budgets outside the Old Firm, are currently four points adrift at the bottom of the Scottish Premiership with eight games to play. Budge previously said the club would consider legal advice should they be relegated without the season being completed. Guardiola usually selects Claudio Bravo in goal for cup matches but the Chilean is injured meaning usual number one Ederson will keep his place in the side. The statsArsenal have lost their past seven meetings with Manchester City in all competitions, by an aggregate score of 20-2. Only against Leeds have Arsenal ever lost more consecutive matches in their history (eight). Manchester City's last defeat against Arsenal in all competitions was in an FA Cup semi-final, throwing away a 1-0 lead to lose 2-1 in 2017, with Arsenal going on to beat Chelsea in the final. The European Champions had to dig deep to get past Monterrey in the semi-final (just one game to get to the final says it all) and are without Virgil van Dijk, a key absentee if ever there was one. It took a late goal to get Liverpool into this final, at least they avoided the extra time that Jurgen Klopp was dreading. Swansea City have not won any of their last 5 away matches. Swansea City have lost 4 of their away games in a row. The average number of goals between West Bromwich Albion and Swansea City is 2.6. Championship leaders West Brom host 8th place Swansea at home on Sunday. It’s now nine matches without defeat for Slaven Bilic’s Baggies, seven of which they’ve taken maximum points from. It was everything that you wish for as a kid. Whether you leave the club or you stay here forever, people say once you play for United you're always a red and for me that's true. View more on instagramHow important is the academy to what Manchester United is?The academy holds a huge place in United's history. They mould you into a Manchester United person or a Manchester United player. But the process begins before you can even remember. Full TimePosted at 90'+12' Second Half ends, Manchester City 3, Arsenal 0. Posted at 90'+10' Attempt blocked. Sergio Agüero (Manchester City) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Raheem Sterling. Posted at 90'+8' Corner, Arsenal. Conceded by Fernandinho. Posted at 90'+8' Attempt missed. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal) right footed shot from the centre of the box misses to the right. He's so good with his feet but if he's fragile or not showing the confidence that Henderson's done then surely you pick the goalkeeper in form, the one who's made the most saves and been the most consistent. Pickford's club form has been really erratic and Gareth has a dilemma. Ex-England striker Ian Wright, speaking alongside Sutton on the Monday Night Club, said: "Pickford is England's number one but I don't know for how much longer he will be, if I'm honest. Pukki (Norwich) 7 D. Calvert-Lewin (Everton) 8 Richarlison (Everton) R. Jiménez (Wolves) A. Martial (Manchester United) C. Skipper Deeney stepped up to take the spot kick in the 69th minute after Jan Vertonghen handled Gerard Deulofeu's shot, but his effort was saved by Spurs keeper Paulo Gazzaniga. Tottenham, who are now winless in four league matches, edged a scrappy first half with Lucas Moura having their best chance, but Watford came back strongly after the break. Cucuta Deportivo will host Atletico Nacional for this fixture of the league. Both sides are not very good teams in this campaign. Both teams have a poor results in the last matches. In any case, I expect another one tough match for both sides. In my opinion, the visitors have a real chance to make a positive result in this match. I believe, Atletico is better team than their opponent. Also, Atletico have better results in the last mutual matches. Also, we have Cucuta who's is one of the main outsiders in this league. Hosts have less potential. Also, they have a vulnerable defense. So, my pick - Atletico Nacional to win. They are ahead of everyone else - including Liverpool's front line (51) and Borussia Dortmund's 48 (Jadon Sancho, Erling Braut Haaland and Marco Reus). Lukaku has scored 25 goals for Inter this season, which would make him United's top scorer - but Inter's next two top scorers have only got a combined 22. Atalanta (52) and Lazio (48) are among the other teams with prolific scorers who cannot match United's trio. Tottenham want to offer defender Eric Dier a new contract, says manager Jose Mourinho. The 26-year-old England international's current deal is due to expire at the end of next season. My boss Mr Levy (chairman Daniel Levy) tells me that he wants Eric to sign a new contract. Eric tells me that he is more than happy here," said Mourinho. I hope that they can find an agreement because I am taking the team in a certain direction. Southampton grabbed the early advantage at Villa Park after Shane Long chased down a long ball behind the Villa backline, but his effort was parried by goalkeeper Tom Heaton, only for Ings to score from the rebound. The visitors doubled their lead on the half-hour mark after a James Ward-Prowse corner found an unmarked Jack Stephens, who headed the ball into the bottom right corner. Predicting a winner is a little more tricky but we think Wellington Phoenix will have the slight edge over their opponents as they come into the game full of confidence. Phoenix have won four of their games by a 2-1 scoreline and we’re backing the same scoreline again this week with Brisbane Roar seeing their good run come to an end. Roma, fourth with 25 points, took full control after halftime and Smalling, on loan from Manchester United, broke the deadlock when he headed in from a corner in the 49th minute. Eight minutes later, the Englishman headed down Justin Kluivert's cross for his fellow centre defender Gianluca Mancini to volley home and he provided another headed assist for Edin Dzeko to add the third in the 66th minute. Es Tunis will host Kairouan on Tuesday afternoon in the league of Tunisia, the game will be played at 1500 hrs. The hosts are coming from a win and also from that game they have produced more than two goals and their striking force is good but their defense is not much solid so they are at the moment conceding too much. The Premier League and EFL have both said their priority is to finish the current campaign before looking to next season. However, with the 2019/20 season likely to run into the summer that would mean a late start to the 2020/21 campaign and potential fixture congestion. The Daily Mirror report that losing one or both of the domestic cups for a season could be an option to free up space on the schedule. Dusseldorf and Hoffenheim will face each other in the upcoming match in the German Bundesliga. Dusseldorf this season have the following results: 6W, 9D and 14L. Meanwhile Hoffenheim have 12W, 6D and 11L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. A good sign for the future' - what they saidSheffield United boss Chris Wilder, speaking to Match of the Day: "It has been an incredible effort. I am looking at the bigger picture, we should not be anywhere near it (the top six). We have lost the last two games - Leicester who are going for the Champions League and a big side in Everton. The club and the players have over-achieved massively. To have any talk of jumping into the top six means the players deserve an enormous amount of credit. The guests Bologna is in very good form right now. There in better position than Udinese in the league table right now. They are coming from a victory against Napoli by 2-1 goals from away to home. They will be in high confidence right now. But they have some injuries too. And then we just stepped back - and they are really good in transition," he noted, referring to the move that led to Abraham's late winner. The result leaves Arteta with a draw and a loss from his first two matches in charge, with the Gunners in 12th place and with a negative goal difference after 20 matches. De Gea, despite Solskjaer's bold claims, is a shadow of the goalkeeper he once was and the rapid development of Henderson has given United's manager a serious question to ponder for next season. Has De Gea grown comfortable because of a lack of competition? Has this led to complacency setting in? Whatever the reason, something is wrong and Solskjaer cannot avoid it by delivering over-blown estimations of his goalkeeper's current form. Spain, LaLiga2, Round 35. Rayo Vallecano has a game less and 2 points less than Elche who is in 6th place. It is a place that leads to the qualifications for the first league. This is an opportunity not to be missed. Gijon is in the middle of the table. They have enough points not to be afraid of relegation and they have few points to think about the first league. They lost in the last round at home and it was certainly a decisive match for them. I believe that in this match they will have no motive. Rayo Vallecano must play to win Albion simply did not create enough good chances and, when they did threaten, too many shots were off target and England international goalkeeper Jack Butland was in commanding form. Relive Stoke's win at West BromDespite losing Campbell on 26 minutes with what looked like a possible hamstring injury, his fifth goal in nine league games was enough for the Potters to continue their record of winning when the 20-year-old scores. We all need to share the pain. We're having an open-book policy. We're absolutely on board with the Deloitte process. Player contracts in the EFLExplaining the situation around player contracts, Parry said the "landscape going forwards has got to change". We have 1400 players coming out of contract at the end of June," he said. That is a train coming down the tunnel very quickly. They are going to be extremely concerned about their futures. Barnsley U23 and Leeds U23 will face each other in the upcoming match in the Professional Development League. Barnsley U23 this season have the following results: 8W, 2D and 12L. Meanwhile Leeds U23 have 11W, 5D and 3L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Zaha said it was "not the first time" he had received similar messages and said footballers are being racially abused "every day". On Monday, Sheffield United revealed striker David McGoldrick had also been sent racist messages on social media. Zaha added: "It's not enough to be disgusted by these messages I received and move on. It isn't enough to just say #notoracism. We need action, we need education, things need to change. La Liga side Real Betis have appointed former West Ham and Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini as their manager for next season. Pellegrini, who has also managed Real Madrid, Villareal and Malaga in the Spanish top flight, was sacked by the Hammers in December. The 66-year-old Chilean's deal with Betis runs until June 2023. Pellegrini won the 2013-14 Premier League title and two EFL Cups during his three years at Manchester City. Michel Hidalgo is one of the greatest names in French football. France. Hidalgo was an attacking midfielder for Le Havre, Reims and Monaco between 1952-66. He scored in the 1956 European Cup final in Paris where Reims lost 4-3 to Alfredo Di Stefano's Real Madrid. He coached France from 1976 to 1984 and was director of football at Olympique de Marseille from 1986 to 1991. Philippe Coutinho (FC Bayern München) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the right. Assisted by Joshua Zirkzee. Posted at 45' Attempt missed. Benjamin Pavard (FC Bayern München) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the left. Assisted by Joshua Kimmich. Posted at 43' Foul by Thomas Müller (FC Bayern München). Posted at 43' Florian Grillitsch (TSG 1899 Hoffenheim) wins a free kick in the defensive half. TUESDAY’S BIG STORIES Messi and Rapinoe win the Ballons d’Or It’s probably quite silly to say that individual awards in football are pointless: that might be the case to you and I, those unlikely to actually win any of these awards, observing from afar on a team game where single performances are important but ultimately subservient to the wider scheme of things. MFM Fc is here to clash against Abia Warriors at 5 pm today in Nigeria premier league and the host is currently at 16th position in the league table and the visitors are at 14th position in the same table. After a lengthy referral, the challenge, which saw the winger catch his England team-mate on the ankle with his studs, VAR Kevin Friend upheld Mike Dean's on-field decision of a yellow card. Only Kevin Friend can explain why it was not a red card," he said after the match. He has the chance to watch again. Basel have a good lead going to this game and there is a feel that this tie is over. While APOEL would like to get something off it, their away form remains a big impediment. They have not conceded heavily away from home but they have been rare scorers away from home. In seven of their last nine matches, APOEL have not scored though in Europa League, they have scored six in the last five matches, but won only one. While Basel up their game when playing in Europe, they have had challenges keeping clean sheets at home; they have none in the last three. We feel APOEL, coming with nothing to lose, will go out to attack and could get a goal. We are backing this to end 3-1 in Basel’s favor. Slavia Mozyr has won the first leg of this semifinal in the Belarus Cup by 1-0, so BATTE now needs a win by more than a goal here at home to reach the final. I think collecting a large win will be quite easy for BATE, which is one of the best teams in Belarus and has even conceded no goal in the last 3 official matches after 2 surprising losses in the first 2 games of this season. Slavia Mozyr has scored no goal in the last 4 games played here @BATE, even conceding 6 in the last 2 matches, so I will bet on a large win for the home team. I feel very sorry every time something happened and I will always support every decision the authorities can make. Society needs help. And then football is a micro-society. Do we need help? Yes. But society needs help. We need to eradicate any form of discrimination and this case we are talking about racism. Football and society needs help. New Everton boss Carlo Ancelotti said: "It is a problem everywhere. Today: Wigan v Manchester United live stream 8 January 2 hours ago — Today: Wigan v Manchester United live stream 8 January 2024 18 hours ago — Today: Wigan - Man United live stream 8 January 2024 Watch · Sky ... Wigan vs Manchester United: TV listings, live-streaming 8 hours ago — USA: Wigan vs Manchester United will be live-streamed on ESPN+ for fans based in the USA. UK: Fans not traveling to watch the game live can ...

מי אנחנו

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

חברים

bottom of page