top of page

sigold website Group

ציבורי·136 חברים

Watch: Wigan Athletic vs Man United Live Stream 8 January 2024 Livestream

1 day ago — Watch Now: After last winning the FA Cup in 2013 by defeating Manchester City, Wigan Athletic ...

I was really humbled by the response I've been getting. It's humbling but it was nothing I ever expected to have to say and speak up about. Burnley have launched an investigation into the incident and pledged to issue lifetime bans to those responsible, saying they are "not welcome at Turf Moor". Media playback is not supported on this device Our daughter was born 16 weeks early in lockdown - Ben Mee Both Burnley and City were wearing shirts with the players' names replaced with 'Black Lives Matter'. I can't control anything else and won't waste my energy," he told reporters. This situation doesn't affect me, all I can do is give the players the tools they need to make the most of their talent. Every single club has its problems but there are things I can't control, so please, only talk to me about football. The right decision? Time will tell, with Tottenham yet to be certain of either a top-six finish or playing European football next season. Son's wonder goal versus Burnley Son Heung-min ran 70 metres up the pitch to score this superb goal against BurnleyIt is a little bit hard to remember some of the goals from this season considering it feels like it started before the dawn of time, but one strike in particular stands out: Son Heung-min's beauty against Burnley in December. Polotsk and Energetik BGATU will face each other in the upcoming match in the Second division in Belarus. Polotsk this season have the following results: 1W, 0D and 3L. Meanwhile Energetik BGATU have 0W, 1D and 3L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Paris St-Germain came from behind to beat 10-man Montpellier and go eight points clear at the top of Ligue 1. The hosts had led through Leandro Paredes' own goal but the game changed when they had Pedro Mendes sent off for two bookings with 18 minutes to go. Neymar scored the resulting free-kick and then Kylian Mbappe blasted them into the lead - the 20-year-old's 40th goal in his past 39 league games. Lyon won two of their six group games in this season's Champions League (D2 L2), the lowest tally alongside Atalanta among the remaining 16 teams. Lyon posted an Expected Goals total of 7. Champions League group phase (nine goals scored), the lowest total among the teams left in the competition. Memphis Depay (six goals, four assists) has been directly involved in 45% of Lyon's Champions League goals since the start of last season (10/22) - however the French side will be without the Dutch forward for this match because of injury. Defensively they have been solid. They just haven't had that break or that extra bit of luck," she said. I'm hoping to bring some of my experience and leadership qualities to the team to help them get that first three points, which I think is long overdue. Just from a few days here I can see Vicky has a great relationship with the whole squad and that's really important. She is a manager I want to play for. The Argentine, who led Spurs to the Champions League final last season, was dismissed after a poor run of results across all competitions this season and replaced by Jose Mourinho who has since guided the team to three wins in as many games. Pochettino has since been linked by the British media with the vacant job at Spurs' bitter north London rivals Arsenal, as well as Manchester United, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich. The corresponding fixture in last season's Bundesliga ended in a 5-1 win for Bayern. Only six points cover the first six places in the Bundesliga this season. It's Borussia Monchengladbach who top the table and are four points ahead of their opponents, fourth placed Bayern Munich. Monchengladbach have a point lead over Leipzig going into this game and it's their home form that has taken them to the top of the Bundesliga. A missed Rangers penalty at Hampden and now a missed Celtic penalty. The drama was only starting. Two minutes after the save, Celtic came close to making amends when Jullien's header had to be hacked off the line by Davis. Three minutes after that, more intrigue. Morelos, carrying with him some bad memories of this fixture, was a major focus in the preamble, but when Rangers opened the scoring it wasn't the striker who got it. SubstitutionPosted at 71' Substitution, Chelsea. Faustino Anjorin replaces Willian. Posted at 69' Attempt saved. Ross Barkley (Chelsea) right footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by Pedro. Posted at 65' Corner, Everton. Conceded by Kurt Zouma. Posted at 62' Attempt missed. I was developing bit by bit. Mbappe is already in his peak at 20. Insigne ruled out of Liverpool crunch clash Napoli have been dealt yet another blow with the news that Lorenzo Insigne out of Wednesday's Champions League clash with Liverpool at Anfield. The winner will seal qualification for the round of 16, while the loser will be vulnerable to a late charge from third-placed Red Bull Salzburg. Roma, 1-0 winners against Gent in the first leg, briefly looked in danger of going out after Jonathan David levelled the tie on aggregate after 25 minutes but Justin Kluivert eased the Serie A side's nerves with a quick equaliser. Leverkusen blew Porto away with a 3-1 away win, after building a 2-1 lead last week, thanks to goals from Lucas Alario, Kerem Demirbay and Kai Havertz before Moussa Marega netted a consolation for the home side. Top league scorer: Adam Johnson (8). Other key men: Seb Larsson, Fabio Borini, Connor Wickham. Boss Gus Poyet said Sunderland needed "a miracle" - and it took an unlikely hero to spark this rescue mission. One point from 24 left the Black Cats seven points adrift with six games left and they still had to visit Manchester City, Chelsea and Manchester United. Enter Connor Wickham, who had just returned after spending most of the season on loan in the Championship. The campaign has been a pleasing one as far as Rangers are concerned. Steven Gerrard's men are behind the league leaders on goal difference only, they've scored lots of goals, have conceded very few and have generally made light work of winning games, emerging victorious from 12 of their 14 league matches. Chris Hughton's side had to win in order to seal automatic promotion. Cristhian Stuani put Middlesbrough ahead before Dale Stephens levelled, but Stephens was sent off four minutes after his equaliser and a 1-1 draw forced Brighton into the play-offs. An injury-hit side lost 2-0 to Sheffield Wednesday in the first leg of their semi-final, before drawing 1-1 in the return leg. It was not all doom and gloom, however. Wigan vs Manchester United: FA Cup prediction, kick-off 19 hours ago — Wigan vs Manchester United: FA Cup prediction, kick-off time, TV, live stream, team news, h2h results, odds Where to watch Wigan vs Man United. Greuther Furth is currently showing very stable form in his play; However, they still have not shown any breakthrough ability. Specifically, in the last 5 matches, SpVgg Greuther Furth has only 1 win; 1 loss and up to 3 draws. Due to the draw too much, they are currently ranked 6th in the rankings with 37 points. That's the result of 10 wins and 7 draws and a loss of 9 matches. SpVgg Greuther Furth's gap with the top 3 is still quite far with 8 points. So the match comes back home; then SpVgg Greuther Furth's goal is no more than 3 points. West Ham United co-chairman Karen Brady ruffled feathers at the weekend, saying the Premier League, in which teams have either nine or 10 games still to play this season, should be declared null and void. As if Liverpool's fans, like everyone else at the moment, haven't got enough to worry about, the "null and void" scenario is enough to leave them suffering sleepless nights. We have improved from our last match and we are still first [in the group] and have the opportunity to qualify, but we missed the opportunity tonight. Following Emery's comments, former Arsenal striker John Hartson said the Spaniard's interview "sounded a bit delusional". It's like he's hiding from the reality that his team just aren't good enough," said the Welshman. I'd love a manager who was as kind as that. Before they go to City for the second leg on 29 January, United must play Wolves in their FA Cup third-round replay on 15 January and four days later visit runaway Premier League leaders Liverpool. I have said before, it is not a quick fix," said Solskjaer. It is something that we have started and you can see we are still a way off but it is something that needed doing. In contrast to United, City have now won eight games out of nine, the only break in the sequence coming at Wolves on 27 December, when they played 80 minutes with 10 men after goalkeeper Ederson was sent off. Our shortlist for the best goal so far this season is made up of the winner from every month's Match of the Day goal of the month competition) If you are viewing this page on the BBC News app please click here to vote. If you are viewing this page on the BBC News app please click here to vote. Who is your Premier League manager of the season? If you are viewing this page on the BBC News app please click here to vote. All things considered, backing the Both Teams to Score line looks the best way to play as far as the betting is concerned and is something we're more than happy to do. 4 of Wolfsburg's last 6 home games have seen goals at both ends, as have St Etienne's last 4 on the road and 3 overall and everything about this fixture suggest both teams will score, with a 2-1 home win on the cards. Wolfsburg have the greater need for the win and should have enough quality to just about edge it. We are trying to inspire the next generation coming through and they want to see winners. Yes England won the SheBelieves Cup in 2018 but is that a competition to be shouting about in terms of an achievement? I don't think so. They are not medals that I would get out and show people. It's the medals you win at major tournaments that you are remembered for. Ultimately, it comes down to what he did on the pitch and that wasn't good enough. Haras El Hodood will host Al Mokawloon for this fixture of the league. I think, the visitors have better team than their opponent. Al Mokawloon are more ambitious team in this league. They are currently on the 3rd place with 16 points. However, they have big fluctuations. In previous game Al Mokawloon lost 0-1 against weak Wadi Degla. Also, we have Haras El Hodood who's is very average team in this season. They are currently on the 9th place with 10 points. Hosts have a poor results. True, in last game Haras El Hodood lost 1-0 against strong Al Ahly. Of course, the hosts will have to invest a great effort in this game. I think, the hosts will try to provide a strong resistance. Football in Belarus. The Vitebsk Reserve League takes over from BATE Borisov's second team. The two teams play very open football and are close to each other. Vitebsk's last 4 games ended with results with at least 3 goals. The last 4 of BATE's 5 games also ended with the results of at least 3 goals. Viborg has a chance to grab the second place in the league after Fredericia failed to win yesterday. At home Viborg have been scoring goals easily with 12 goals in the last 5 games. They also have an excellent home record against Roskilde winning all of the last 6 scoring a total of 16 goals. Make no mistake, Martial seems to have taken over from former striker Romelu Lukaku as United's whipping boy. The France forward may be slightly temperamental, but he can play. If United fans want to get the best out of him, their boo-boys need to treat him with care. Did you know? Martial has scored 15 goals in all competitions for United this season - only netting more in 2015-16 (17). Now it's your turn You've seen my selections this week. This is not a vintage Arsenal team or squad but there is a sense of some direction in the opening phases of Arteta's reign. Howe struggles to find a sparkBournemouth's late flurry, which brought Surridge's injury-time goal and some half-chances, cannot disguise the truth that this was a largely lacklustre performance from a team struggling for inspiration and confidence. The Cherries were barely seen as an attacking force until the final minutes of the first half, with the performance of £19m striker Dominic Solanke symbolising their struggles. Paul Parker's England XI for the Euros - Phil Foden gets a starting spot Liverpool were knocked out of the Champions League on March 11 after a 3-2 defeat in the second leg, which was the final game for Klopp's men before European and Premier League football was suspended. The Italian continued to speculate over the consequences for football from the coronavirus pandemic. Some teams have had two matches postponed, including title-challenging Inter Milan who are also involved in the Coppa Italia and Europa League and have players who will travel to South America this month to play in two rounds of World Cup qualifiers. Others have not had any games called off, including Lazio who have won both games in the last week and gone top of the table. The visitors have the chance to push for a cup run now, following their move towards safety in the league. The Royals are 12 points clear of the drop and they’re on course for a midtable finish, so they should be looking to spice things up a bit with a cup run while they’re in form. However, the visitors have a mixed record on the road in this competition. The Royals have failed to win in six away FA Cup games, keeping one clean sheet in their last five trips. Wigan vs Manchester United LIVE: Score Updates (1-0) 32 minutes ago — Follow game Wigan vs Manchester United live updates coverage, stream information, score and result online, prediction, TV channel, lineups and ... Bath and Dulwich will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League South. Bath this season have the following results: 16W, 8D and 7L. Meanwhile Dulwich have 8W, 10D and 13L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. That figure did not include some West Ham supporting policemen, whom Brooking recalls clapping the home goals from otherwise deserted terraces. Uefa's ban included preventing any live TV coverage - just three minutes of action were permitted to be shown on the news. And because so few people were present, there are plenty of claims about what else went on - including that Parkes listened to commentary of the match on a ball boy's radio behind his goal in the second half. 50% of Port Vale’s away games have produced over 2.5 goals while 42% of Stevenage’s home games and 67% of Port Vale’s away trips have seen both teams score, which is why we’re backing the visitors to claim a narrow 2-1 win on Saturday. Stevenage have only kept clean sheets in 33% of their home games so far this season while Port Vale have managed to keep clean sheets in just 17% of their away games, which is why we are expecting both teams to score this weekend. Beaten at home by Wolves in the Premier League on Sunday, it was a third successive defeat in all competitions for Spurs. With one of those losses making an exit from this season's Champions League likely and the other two making qualification for next season's edition difficult, the future of Spurs under Mourinho isn't looking bright.

מי אנחנו

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

חברים

bottom of page